A complete, global supplier of high-tech, EMI shielding and conductive, resistive, and microwave-absorptive materials, Marktek Inc., was established in 1994.
Marktek’s specialty materials include a broad variety of high-quality conductive, resistive, and microwave-absorptive fabrics, fibers, felts, fillers, meshes, and tape. Marktek Inc. carries fabrics that possess surface resistivities ranging from <0.1 ohm/sq up to over 100 Mohm/sq, and its Fibreohm™ resistive wire product line ranges from about 1 ohm/in (0.4 ohm/cm) up to 500K ohm/in (200K ohm/cm). The nickel-coated carbon fiber resistance is as low as 1.6 ohm/meter (0.04 ohm/in).
Marktek’s products can be used in numerous applications such as:
- EMI/RFI Shielding in all forms (EMI gaskets, tape, cable wrap, curtains, enclosures, architectural/wall linings, etc.)
- EMI Suppression – reduce radiated emissions from shielded enclosures and improve immunity of electronic devices.
- Reducing Circuit Cross Talk and damping cavity resonances.
- Antenna Systems – reflectors, isolate antennas, adjust side-lobes, reduce multipath reflections
- Reducing Radar Signatures and Radar Camouflage
- Static Charge Dissipation in various forms (wristbands, heel-straps, mats, boobies, covers, wipes, wrist rests, coatings, plastics, garments, gloves, hook & loop etc.)
- Medical, Skin Electrodes
- Fencing Vests
- Resistive Heating
- Microwave or Resistive Curing of Composites
- Anechoic and Semi-anechoic Chambers
- Bactericidal Wipes and Wound Dressings
- Reduced RCS Composite Structures of All Sorts